Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Preparing for the marathon.

It's December already. Where did the year go? I remember games coming out in January. Well, it's been promised, and promises must be kept. The official Armageddon Gaming 26 Hour Live Stream Marathon is coming! For those of you who don't already know, this marathon will take place on December 29th, 2010, starting with the live podcast and continuing for 26 straight hours. There is a post over in the (new) forums where you can list games you would like to see.

Last marathon was at the end of the summer, and it was a 25 hour marathon. Leave it to me to want to push ahead for that extra hour, to make myself think it will be more epic. I had a blast on the 25 hour marathon, and i'm genuinely excited for the 26 hours. Keep in mind, I don't know how many hours past 26 this will go for the next one. I urge you to come to the live stream this day, stay as long as you can and interact! This could be playing games with me, interacting with the chat, or any other way!

I can't wait for this marathon, and to spend a lovely day and change with you guys, regretting my decision at the 22 hour mark or so! I met a lot of crazy good people last year doing this, and hope to do the same this year. Can't wait to see you all there, bring your game face!

-Stephen

1 comment:

  1. When I'm in the hospital, GREAT! maybe i'll get a late christmas miracle

    ReplyDelete